PLASMA / Oxy-fuel CUTTING
Fabtech has the manpower and equipment to handle your manufacturing needs. Our plasma and flame tables offer quality cutting in thick or thin materials.
When you need precise cuts on thick metal plates to complete your design, Fabtech can do the job. Our high-definition plasma cutter can penetrate ferrous and non-ferrous metal sheets and produce intricate shapes with close tolerances. ISO-certified and equipped with some of the most powerful machines in the trade, Fabtech can provide the metal components that will take your designs from paper to assembly.
WHAT WE DO
We provide clients with top-notch, CNC plasma cutting service in Minnesota and surrounding areas. Our cutting-edge Messer plasma uses hypertherm high-definition plasma cutting technology. This allows us to cut through thick, high-alloy steel and non-ferrous metals.
Our expertise in metal processing and our quality control processes ensure we meet your design’s tolerance requirements.
PLASMA CUTTING ADVANTAGES
- Low cost, high speed cutting
- Wide range of thickness’s cut with a wide range of amperages
- Used for mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Large 10’x33’ table to accommodate multiple sheets and large part options
- Often used when hole tolerances are larger.
FLAME CUTTING ADVANTAGES
- Excellent choice for thicker steel up to 8” thick
- Multiple torch heads to speed up the cutting process
- Saves on machining time as parts can be cut to general profile and machined to tolerance after cutting process
No matter what type of material you are trying to process, high-definition plasma cutting or oxy-fuel cutting can handle the job.
- Ferrous metals (e.g., iron, carbon steel, high-alloy steel)
- Non-ferrous metals
- Stainless steel
- Difficult to cut chromium carbide
You can maintain your high standards for quality with Fabtech as your partner for plasma cutting in Minnesota, you can get high-quality components for your metal manufacturing and assembly lines.
Contact us today. To request a quote, call us directly or fill out our form.
WE ARE THE SOLUTION
FOR ALL YOUR METAL FABRICATION NEEDS